Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Happy Day

This is a quick post because I am on my way to the post office. Why you ask. Because I have 4 books to mail that I sold at half.com for a whopping $31.15. It's not a lot of cash, but it is all going to my smallest debt and that is what matters. Actually what really matters is that there are 4 less books, that I already read, or will never read, no longer cluttering up my life and my shelves. All the packing was also clutter, so again 2 birds with 1 stone, so maybe I am starting to get the hang of it.
This is not to say that I have truly figured out selling on the Internet, but books are easy. In fact I will probably start the spring with a massive yard sale and then try to divide out what is possible to put on the Internet out of what doesn't sale.
I wonder, is it tacky to have a yard sale on Good Friday???

No comments:

Post a Comment